In the “old” days of dentistry, we used to take an impression by placing a goopy material in your mouth and letting it sit for about 5 minutes. The days of goop and sticky material to get an impression of teeth for laboratory work is over. The DH Smile Center is proud to use one of the most advanced oral scanners to obtain accurate digital impressions to be used to create precisely fitting restorations.
We take a digital scan with our iTero system. The digital scan is, quite literally, digitally perfect. We are able to deliver a digital scan to our master ceramist, so that a precisely fitting restoration can be made.
Designed to replace the uncomfortable and imprecise method of conventional impression taking, the Cadent iTero digital impression system is an exciting new technology the DH Smile Center has been using for nearly 6 years. More than any other clinic in Canada.
The Benefits of an iTero Scan
- Eliminate the uncomfortable patient experience of traditional impressions
- Utilize advanced digital technology to maximize the fit of restorations
- Achieve superior fitting prosthetics with little or no adjustments
- Enjoy increased patient satisfaction
- Realize improved clinical results