Educated at the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry, Dr. Hagi was one of the youngest graduates to ever receive his doctorate degree. During his years of private practice Dr. Hagi gained a passion for aesthetic dentistry. Pursuing his focused interest, he continued his learning in the areas of minimally invasive aesthetic, general and implant dentistry. Dr. Hagi, a general aesthetic and implant dentist in Thornhill is proud to provide the residents of Thornhill and beyond a broad range of dental treatments including full mouth dental implants, Invisalign and Invisalign-Teen braces, dental bonding and porcelain dental veneers in a setting where exquisite dental art and recent technology meet.
Dr. Hagi has always maintained an interest in organized dentistry and has current and past memberships with the Academy of General Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantology, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Canadian Dental Association among others.
The DH Smile Center is home to excellence in dental care, where patients are pampered as they receive dental treatment with computerized technology in a relaxed contemporary setting. Dr. Hagi’s patients come to experience the fusion of his focused passion, innovation and excellence in patient care.
- Temple University Misch International Implant Institute (Implant Dentistry Training)
- University at Buffalo Esthetic Dentistry Education Center (Postgraduate Series in Esthetic Dentistry)
- University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry (Dental Degree)
Memberships and Certifications
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario www.rcdso.org, General Practice Certificate.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry www.aaid.com, Associate Fellow.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists www.icoi.com, Fellow.
- International Academy for Dentofacial Aesthetics www.iadfe.org, Fellow.
- Academy of General Dentistry www.agd.org, Fellow.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry www.aacd.com , General Member.
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain www.aaop.org, General Member.
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain www.aacfp.org, General Member.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine www.aasmnet.org, General Member.
- Canadian Dental Association www.cda-adc.ca, General Member.
- Ontario Dental Association www.youroralhealth.ca, General Member.
- International Federation of Aesthetic Dentists www.ifedonline.org, General Member.
- Basic Life Support For Healthcare Providers (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Nirtous Oxide Sedation Certificate
- Moderate Sedation Facility Certification
- Invisalign Certification I and Advanced Certification II