We’re proud to say that you have to look no further than the DH Smile Center for a dental implant facility you can trust, with world-renowned experience and service provision. Our All-on-4 dental implants, available to residents of Kingston, are perfect for people missing teeth (all or a few) and those soon to lose their teeth.
What Are Our Benefits?
- We know our All-on-4 procedure needs to inspire confidence in you as the patient, which we ensure with a predictable outcome, diagnosis which are highly accurate and a level of invasiveness which is greatly reduced. How? Due to the help of our advanced planning software.
- You want to be in and out of our office as quickly as possible, flashing that new smile. We understand. This is why we take up 2-3 hours less of your time with the help of our advanced planning systems as well.
- Our experience is unique and extensive in Canada. Dr. Hagi has written academic articles on dental implants and his office has hosted instruction for the first ceramic dental implant, CeraRoot, in the entire country. Our reputation is also backed by admission to the Leading Dental Centres of the World (www.leadingdentalcenters.com).
- We offer same-day implants with Ceraroot (zirconia oxide white implants) for Kingston residents and implants with titanium implants, both advanced materials in the dental implant industry. Friendly to holistic thinking, hypoallergenic, resistant to corrosion, and an electric and thermal insulator, CeraRoot offers many advantages over other materials.
- Don’t worry about chipping with our ceramic tooth structures.
Are You Ready For a Consultation?
If you are ready to discuss a consultation, please complete the consultation form which is attached or simply call us today. We will talk about your procedure and answer any questions you may have, in order to make you feel confident about the care you will receive.
Residents of Kingston, please contact us now and experience our unique emphasis on service and comfort. After all, we don’t just want you to be happy after your procedure, but throughout the entire process. Our dedication to the best available practices is truly unmatched. Thank you for your consideration.